Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Tree

Mommy, most of my friends have put up their Christmas Tree..when will we put up ours? I want to help put up the Christmas Tree....please Mommy!!!

 Well, after all the pleading, Mommy relented and this is what we have come out with. 
Take a look


Mommy decided to have me help decorate the small table top Christmas Tree. 
Where's the big Christmas Tree?
Well, Mommy is a bit worried that the big Christmas Tree and I would be best buddies that we both would end up rolling over on the floor, just like how I did with Little Chick *wink, wink* hence forth this 
mini Christmas Tree.

Little Chick wants to be the 1st to take a pic with the Christmas Tree

Mommy decided to decorate the wall behind the mini Christmas Tree. 
Here's what she did
My Little Bear Bear Friends saying "hello"


Here's the finished look
Mommy! Look! Little Chick sneaked up there to play with the lights.

2 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

That's an adorable tree! I sure hope one or both of those stockings are for you!

Your pal, Pip

Diana Chiew said...

You can't let Little Chick get all the "spotlight"! Get Mommy to take a picture of you with the tree that you helped put up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...