Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Doggie Hypnosis

Mommy say:
Grandpa is being hypnotized by Jon Terry. This is Jon Terry's desperate attempt in having more potato chicken patties. Mommy won't fall for any of this trick..forget it!!

JON TERRY say:
Oh mommy! that not true..Grandpa is not being hypnotize but he's just being "MESMERIZED" by my cute and adorable face and my dewy eyes of love...ahhhhh how can Grandpa resist me! That's why Grandpa is my best of pal, I love you Grandpa..lick lick ..*wink* *wink* =D


3 comments:

Neeko said...

Oooooh Jon Terry :o)

You have the gift my friend! I must try that with my pawrents...

Later,
Neeko :o)
P.S. My Sis says you are sooooo ADORABLE ♥

George The Lad said...

I think he's thinking just how cute you are ;)
See Yea George xxx

Oskar said...

What an adorable face!

Nubbin wiggles,
oskar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...