Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New look

The weather has been very hot! I need a fan to cool me down as 
my hairs are getting thick and fuzzy. 
This is how I look, all fuzzy and wuzzy with the fan blowing behind me.

Mommy decided that enough is enough and to make things easy for her me, she's sending me to the groomer to be trimmed. 
She says it would be better for ME! 
Really? or is it better for her? Hmmm......


Anyway, here's how I look after coming back from the groomer. 
Mommy says that I look like a poodle with those long furry ears = =

It seems that after 2 weeks with those long furry ears, Mommy has had enough of it. 
She felt that it was growing too long plus when I sniff out the toilet 
I would sweep the toilet floor aswell. 
She ain't happy with that so she decided to take matters into her own hands! 

So this is how I look FINALLY!! 
THE FINAL NEW LOOK, NOW!
Can you see the difference? 


10 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

You look absolutely adorable and I am sure you are much cooler with short fur. I think your mom did a wonderful job on your ears.

Your pal, Pip

booahboo said...

You are still adorable as ever Jon Terry... in our really warm weather here.. its more practical to have a short crop unless we get to be in a big house with aircondition 24/7.. i am due for the groomers too... bah!

Diana Chiew said...

You look neater now after your haircut. Yes, our weather is terribly hot. Sometimes we even have two fans on at the same time!

Neeko said...

Awww… Jon Terry! You look Adorable… with long fluffy hair and with short neat hairdo. My Sis used to have her hair to the ground when she was young and my Mommy says that she was soooo happy when she got the puppy cut :o) I’m sure you are much more comfortable with the short hair too.

Smooches,
Neeko ♥
P.S. Thank you for checking on Meee and my family :o)

George The Lad said...

I can see the difference, mom did a good job, you will feel alot cooler now, don't worry you are still my cutiest furiend
Love and hugs George and an extra kiss from mom xxxx

Oskar said...

You look just pawfect! I'm being threatened with a summer-time hair cut too!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Suka said...

hey Jon Terry,

You look very dashing! I think all the girl pups will be wanting your affections! ;->

Sorry it has been so hot for you. It is starting to get there for me, but I REFUSE to get my hair cut! My human will just have to brush me! Actually, my double coat does help me stay cool...as cool as a pup can stay in the heat! :->

Your mom did a great job on your ears. They look very nice, and I am sure you will smell better without toilet floor ears. BOL!

Suka

p.s. my human, K, said thank you for such sweet wishes and we send warm fuzzies to you and your mom too! :->

Chicco said...

Hello Jon!!!
In my opinion you look so adorable!
I really like your ears with short hair.
So cute cut!!
Woof,woof,

Chicco

-- said...

Oh my goodness! You look adorable! I love the new haircut, Jon!

Casper Bear said...

Awhh Jon Terry, you look adorable! Your Mum did a grand job on those ears.
Lotsa Licks
Casper Bear

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...