Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bountiful Treasures

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, mommy is busy experimenting with this recipe called Bountiful Treasures. This is how it looks like.



I don't understand why it's called Bountiful Treasures as I can seem to find any big bones except a skinny ducky bone..where are the treasures then???


Me secretly, having a sniff and whiff at the pot of Bountiful Treasures- all the waxed meat, duck and sausages.

I don't get to try some of it????


3 comments:

booahboo said...

Looks deeeeeelicious :) but i am sure your mommy will have something more deeelicious for you. Hope you and your mommy and grandpa will have a wonderful Chinese New Year!

Keith Andrea said...

.,Happy Chinese New Year, that looks delicious... it makes me hungry seeing it..can we eat that?lol

Dog Fence
Pet Solutions
Its All About Bichon

sarah said...

Wow.. I am drooling!! That's the problem with humans. They call it treasure, but nothing worth eating in there (but I still wouldn't mind eating a whole bowl HINT HINT).

Woof to you,
Muffin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...