Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day Out

Psst.. it's my day out TODAY!! Guess where am I?


Yup! I joined mommy and her friends for breakfast, 
you can see how hungry they were..LOL



I think the waiter is trying to hide from me, me will find you soon...


Me having a friendly handshake


Anyway, it a farewell breakfast as mommy's best buddies,
Uncle Shane and Aunty Laffy has to fly back to Sarawak after a few days here in KL.
They both are a sweet couple :D


Uncle Shane and Aunty Laffy, I miss you lotsa :)




5 comments:

Neeko said...

Awww... my sweet friend :o)
Sooo good to see you enjoying yourself.
Hope you got some goodies too!

Smooches,
Neeko :o)

Suka said...

hey Jon Terry,

Yummers! Breakfast out looks so good! Your mom is so great to bring you along. I hope you got a belly full of great food! :->

I am sorry that your Uncle Shane and Aunt Laffy are leaving. They look very sweet. I am sure they are missing you lots and lots too! Hopefully they can visit you again soon, or you can go and visit them!

Suka

p.s. LOVE your header photo! Beautiful!

Chicco said...

Hello Jon!!!!!!!
How are you???????? I missed you so much!
Well, so nice you go out to meet so nice people!
Have a nice week, my friends.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Unknown said...

you aure are a cutie!!
We are new followers of your blog - we hope to be friends!

George The Lad said...

Hi my cute friend I would not forget you, I just have my paws full with my new sister!!! so have not been on the laptop that much.
You look very happy in the photos,
Mom says you have a lovely smilie face she's blowing you kisses to pick up on the wind, you might get them tomorrow.
Love and hugs my cute friend
Have a good week
George xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...