Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My friend - Yellow Bird


We are sorry that we have not been blogging for the past few weeks. Mommy have been busy with her work and I don't even get to follow her to office too T T

I sure do miss all of you, rest assured we will  try to make our rounds to visit you all and catch up :0)

However there is this one friend that missed me so much that he's been looking for me everyday and calling for me too.

It's my dear friend, YELLOW BIRD!..
Knock,knock..is Jon Terry in?

I remember in my previous post when I introduce Yellow Bird, some of you asking about him. Well, we manage to gather so information about him.

In our national language Bahasa, yellow bird is actually called the Burung Kunyit Besar. Mommy laughed and said he lived up to his name. You see the word, "kunyit" means tumeric so now you know why he's called the "tumeric" bird ..hahahahahaha.

Anyway, thanks to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, we got the info we need about him.
The Black-naped Oriole (Oriolus chinensis) is a bird of the oriole family and is found in many parts of Asia. the Black-naped Oriole has the stripe broadening and joining at the back of the neck.

 Where's Jon Terry?


5 comments:

Chicco said...

Hello Jon!!!
Yes, I missed you, but now you're back. Oh, nice to meet your bird friend: he has beautiful colors!
Have a nice weekend.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you found out more about your bird visitor. Did he find you? Looks like he was wanting in. Good to know you all are okay. Have a great weekend. Hugs and nose kisses

booahboo said...

Oh there you are. I was wondering why you are missing from bloggie land for so long.

Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts. We appreciate it very much.

Such a beautiful bird... its kinda odd that it loves to go so near the window. It MUST be look for you Jon.

Oskar said...

It's great to see you again, Jon Terry! That little bird friend sure is cute.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Suka said...

hey Jon Terry,

I am so glad you are back! I had to take a break from blogging too because my human was super busy too, just like yours! But, happily, we are both back! I missed you!

I love your yellow bird friend! He is very pretty! And I am sad he misses you so. I hope your mom can take you to work again soon so your friend can see you again. :->

Suka

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...