Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Day @ work








1. TOYS IS A MUST - my tools for work ;P








 



2. WATER SUPPLY.




 Me drinking water from my bowl.



VVIP - VERY VERY IMPORTANT PLACE.
This is the first place I visit when I arrive to office ;)


MY WORK STATION
I love looking at greens! 
In fact, my friendly friends - birdies would fly over and  say "hello' 
to me in the mornings
Mommy says I should look at more green stuff as its good for my eyes.

More pics of my day at work coming soon...

p/s: Sorry for the late update, mommy had schedule the post to be posted earlier on 
but she didn't see the dates rite. 
Yishhh....this is what happens when she tries to do things on the pc 
without her specs ==



8 comments:

Chewy said...

thats what i do too! look at the window! it is nice looking at everyone!

Chewy

booahboo said...

Ahh... a day at work with mommy.. that must be really fun. I am sure lotta people wanna cuddle you and play with you.

This office area looks kinda familiar. Our old office at Sunway use to have this same kind of windows :)

buttersthelilyorkiepoo said...

Looks like you were a good work buddy! What's that white toy you brought with you?

Sheltie Times said...

You have a great office space. I love your view.

The Daily Pip said...

What a hardworking pup you are! Cheers!

Your pal, Pip

Adien Crafts said...

A day at the office, what a busy bee you are Jon terry, I hope you get extra as Security Guard keeping a beady eye out like that! Dex & lou xxx

Oskar said...

It looks like you had a great day at work!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Suka said...

hey Jon Terry,

How cool that you get to go to work with your mom! It looks like a lot of fun! And I am impressed by how well prepared you were for your trip to work. :->

You were pretty high up. Were you nervous to be so high up off the ground? But at least you got to chat with the birdies and see the greens!

Thanks for sharing your fun day!

Suka

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...