Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Making CHOICES


1. SELECT your choice of toys from the basket.
Me heading towards my bed basket where I stash all  my toys there. 
I had to get pinky blanky out of the way...sorry pinky blanky






2. BE HAPPY with your selection =D
I'm smiling with mine.




3. The CHOICE selection always taste YUMMY upon chewing ^^
Mommy made this toy for me ;p 
She will make a new one when she finds it dirty and smelly. 
But Mommy!! I LOVE it most when its DIRTY and SMELLY....ahhhhhh






4. But VARIETY is also good!! 
Like me and my blue boney 




CONCLUSION: 

Life is full of choices and I must CHOOSE ACCURATELY!
Accurate decisions brings about a satisfaction in body, soul, spirit and mind.

Life is also about variety!
Life with all it's up's and down's and challenges, learn to embrace it.
I must not fear and be limited it! 
I must learn to RISE ABOVE IT AND MOVE FORWARD 
towards the future 
as 
GREATER THINGS HAVE YET TO COME 
and
GREATER THINGS HAVE YET TO BE DONE


Woof Woof =D






5 comments:

George The Lad said...

Very well said my dear cute little friend, you have a very grown up mind for you age.
Toys, yes your right you just get them smelling right and mom goes and washes them, Oh well one of lifes up's and down's
See Yea George xxx

The Daily Pip said...

So true! You are very wise for such a little guy.

Thanks for sharing!

Your pal, Pip

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Very well said!! And we agree - why must our toys and blankets get washed when we get them just the way we like them!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Neeko said...

Hello Jon Terry :o)

You are sooo cuuuute!
Totally agree with you about the faith of our toys...

Sure! Tell your Mommy that I'll be glad to help her with the laundry ;o)

Later,
Neeko :o)

Oskar said...

You are very wise for one so little!

I do hate it when I get something good & stinky & my mom person washes it!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...